Postdoctoral Positions are opening in the Institute of Theoretical Physics at Chinese Academy of Sciences (ITP-CAS). Areas of interest include:
1) elementary particle physics and quantum field theory;
2) superstring theory, unification theory, and evolution of early universe;
3) gravitational theory and cosmology;
4) condensed matter theory;
5) statistical physics, theoretical biophysics and bioinformatics;
6) quantum physics, quantum information and interaction between light and matter.
Information about ITP-CAS can be found at http://english.itp.cas.cn/.
Excellent applicants, under age 35, with a PhD degree in theoretical physics or other related fields, are welcome to apply for the positions.
For application, one should submit:
1) a curriculum vitae including a list of publications and citations;
2) two recommendation letters sent directly by the referees (one of which should be provided by the PhD supervisor);
3) a research plan.
All application materials should be submitted electronically as PDF files to Ms. Yaning Sun at email@example.com. Before that, applicants are encouraged to make contact with the cooperators first (the list can be found at: http://sourcedb.cas.cn/sourcedb_itp_cas/yw/zjrck/fas/index.html), which will be helpful to the application, and if having reached a preliminary intention with any cooperator, please specify in the email.
The deadline of the application is October 30, 2016.