Postdoctoral positions are opening in the Institute of Theoretical Physics at Chinese Academy of Sciences (ITP-CAS). Areas of interest include:
1) elementary particle physics and quantum field theory;
2) superstring theory, unification theory, and evolution of early universe;
3) gravitational theory and cosmology;
4) condensed matter theory;
5) statistical physics, theoretical biophysics and bioinformatics;
6)quantum physics, quantum information and interaction between light and matter.
Information about ITP-CAS can be found at http://english.itp.cas.cn.
Excellent applicants with a PhD in theoretical physics or other related fields are welcome to apply for the positions.
For application, one should submit:
1) a curriculum vitae including a list of publications and citations;
2) two recommendation letters sent directly by the referees (one of which should be provided by the PhD supervisor);
3) a research plan.
All application materials should be submitted electronically as PDF files to Ms. Yaning Sun at email@example.com.
The deadline of the application is October 15, 2013.